Monday, February 23, 2009

Ta Daaa!

These were the first words that came to my mind once Josh finished painting baby boy’s room and we got the room back in order.  This could be due to the fact that every time Abi is coloring, she picks up the paper, shows me her work of art and says, “Ta Daaa!”.  In any event, the room is done (at least the wainscoting and painting) – thanks to Josh’s hard work over the past few weekends.  I still have some decorating to do but we are off to a good start.  Now I just need to get the car seat installed, finish the laundry, pack my hospital bag, pick up some last minute items….

DSC_0004

        DSC_0002       DSC_0003

6 comments:

mommy23 said...

I love the room!... your comments on the side are great too! Now, will you let me take Abi for the day so you can get some of the other stuff done and/or rest?!?!?!

The Arnolds said...

Looks great! Love the color you chose! Let me know if I can help you get ready in any way!

Anonymous said...

The only thing the room needs now is the baby :) It looks great!

-Kristi

Anonymous said...

What a sweet room! Robot Abs. Priceless.

Anonymous said...

Susie,
When I saw the heading "Ta daa", I just had to write. That is exactly what Martin says! The baby's room looks really, really good; and it's so neat for me to see photos of Abi and hear what she's doing. Love your blog! Only a few days to go until your little guy is here and Abi becomes a big sis! Love to you all, Donna

Mary said...

We are so excited for your family's new addition!