Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Preschool Pony Pals

Over the past two Saturdays, Abi took pony classes at one of our local parks. For some time now, Abi has asked me, on a fairly frequent basis, if she can have a horse. Our conversations usually go something like this:

Abi: Mom, can I have a horse? I really, really want one.
Me: No, not right now. Maybe when you get older.
Abi: Maybe tomorrow?
Me: We'll see.
Abi: OK.
...And that usually tides her over until the next day when we have an almost identical conversation.

So, when I saw the Preschool Pony class, I had to enroll her. As expected, she had a great time in her class - she learned how to care for the horse, was taught some lessons in safety and even got a few rides!

Here are some pictures and videos of Abi and her horse, Symphony:




3 comments:

The Arnolds said...

What fun! I recall having similar conversations with my parents when I was growing up :)

Kristi said...

Cute! What a fun thing for Abi!

Elaine said...

Oh man - Anna will be so jealous when she hears about this!