Thursday, April 17, 2014

The World According to Brady 4

A few of Brady's gems over the past months:

* As I was tucking Brady into bed, he tells me, "It was a swell day for an adventure."

* During a recent visit to the zoo, Brady turns to Josh and I and says, "A gorilla is really hulk smash, right?" (He refers to the Incredible Hulk as "hulk smash")

* Brady has a Lego Light Repair Truck. He calls it a cherry picker but sometimes gets mixed up and  refers to it as a Chicker Perry. It makes me laugh every time!

* Brady LOVES to play make-believe and everyone in the family is usually given a role, whether they want to participate or not.  On some days, Brady and I are married and he calls me "Hon".

* My parents have two cars - a Toyota 4-Runner and a Subaru Impreza.  Brady refers to their cars as the monster truck and race car.

No comments: