Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Favorite Spot

This is Sadie's favorite spot. Mind you, she is not allowed on the couch. But as soon as I leave the house, she hops right on up. If I forget something and come back in (which seems to be happening more and more often these days), she just acts as if she is invisible. She is very still, won't make eye contact or even acknowledge me. She used to slink off the couch with her head down in shame if she got caught but as she has grown older, she just doesn't care anymore.  It is actually quite funny to see and I think I would appreciate the humor in it a bit more if I wasn't constantly vacuuming dog hair off the couch and cushions.  But I've given up on reprimanding her, as it will do no good.  I know as soon as I close that door again, she'll be right back in her favorite spot.  So today I took a picture of her so I can always remember my dog and her favorite spot.



No comments: