Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All Dressed Up & Ready To See Santa Claus

Today we braved the elements (snow) and headed out for a visit and picture with Santa Claus. Abi was very excited and got all dressed up for the big occasion. We stood in line for quite some time but it did not seem to bother her at all - she just wanted to see Santa. Once again, I was a bit worried that she would be scared when she saw Santa but she hopped right up on his lap and told him that she wanted "princess toys". We got a great picture too! Josh and I discovered that if we tell Abi to say "I love chocolate" (as opposed to saying "cheese") when we are taking her picture, we can get a pretty good smile. Santa's helper adopted this tactic and it worked great. Here are some cute pictures of her before we headed out:


2 comments:

mommy23 said...

She is so adorable! I will have to try that, Claire is starting to do the 'cheesy' smile.

The Arnolds said...

Oh my gosh what cute pictures!