Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Mama"

Brady started talking this week! I was not only excited at the fact that he finally started babbling but also that his first word was "mama". He is also pretty good at "baba" which I have figured out means bottle. He is notorious for quickly becoming quiet once I take out the camera to record him so this is the best I could get on video -


In addition to reaching this milestone, Brady also accomplished many more feats over the last week including trying to eat a mouthful of dog food (I so wish I had my camera handy when he came crawling around the corner with so much dog food in his cheeks, he looked like a chipmunk!), knocking over 2 full garbage cans (and proceeding to investigate all the garbage), playing in the toilet water and successfully eating a mouthful of dirt!

...That's my boy! :)

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Hilarious! A true boy! :)

The Arnolds said...

Love his "accomplishments" :) Congrats on having 'mama' as his first word! What's with these kids not wanting to perform on camera for us? ;)

mommy23 said...

Is this what I have to look forward to?!?! He is so cute tho!

Kristi said...

Next time he goes for the dog food, I want to see those cheeks :) He is ALL boy!