Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pacific Science Center

Yesterday we headed to Seattle for a visit to the Pacific Science Center. I had not been there since I was a kid although not much has changed. It was still fun as an adult and as a parent, watching Abi play with the same things that I did. Of course, her favorite exhibit was the butterfly house which we visited more than once during the day.

We started off at Top Pot Doughnuts for a little breakfast with Daddy before he headed to work. Believe or not, this was Abi's first doughnut and she loved it! As we were driving in the car, she kept referring to doughnuts as coconuts. Josh and I could not figure out what she was talking about until she mentioned "chocolate and sprinkle coconuts".

BEFORE
AFTER

Brady enjoyed his too!

Abi took this picture - I was so impressed!

Checking out an Owl Butterfly




Fun with mirrors


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Nice work on the doughnut, Abi!