Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Today I am thankful for my two happy and healthy kids that make me laugh everyday.

Today I am thankful for my best friend and husband, who supports me, challenges me, teaches me and makes me a better person.

Today I am thankful for the unconditional love that my dog gives me everyday regardless of the lack of walks and attention she gets.

Today I am thankful for my family and friends who give me more love and support than is often recognized or acknowledged.

Today I am thankful for every step in my life, good or bad, which has brought me to the place that I am at today.

Today I am thankful.

5 comments:

mommy23 said...

Oh, Sus - That is beautiful! I am thankful for you!

The Arnolds said...

So wonderfully written! I too am very thankful for you and your wonderful friendship!

Kristi said...

This warms my heart! Your family and friends are so blessed to know you!

Kristi said...

NICE JOB on your blog, Susie!!

Elaine said...

Beautifully written Susie!