Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Birthday Questions (Brady's Edition)

I decided it would be fun to ask the kids 20 random questions around their birthdays this year. I've done this before and it always fun, especially to look back to see how their answers change and evolve. Here is Brady's 2014 edition:

1.) What is your name? Brady
2.) How old are you? Five
3.) What do you want to be when you grow up? A garbage man
4.) What is your favorite food? Burgers
5.) What do you do really well? Flag football
6.) What are you afraid of? Monsters
7.) What makes you laugh? When Daddy does a silly face or I spit out my milk or I spit out my ice cream on my pants
8.) Who is your best friend? Chase
9.) What do you like to do with your family? Go and buy a toy at Target
10.) What do you love to learn about? Flag football
11.) Where do you like to go? Jump Planet
12.) What is your favorite book? A garbage truck book
13.) If you had one wish, what would it be? I would be a garbage man when I grow up
14.) What is your favorite color? Blue
15.) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Banana
16.) What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
17.) Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Arizona and Oregon
18.) What song do you love? (starts singing) One Republic, Counting Stars
19.) Who is your biggest hero? Wolverine and Hulk
20.) What is your favorite outfit? The Green Lantern one that I used to have

No comments: