Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mother's Day Tea

Some of my favorite posts over the years are of the Mother's Day Teas held at the kid's preschool.  It is one of those events that I look forward to every year and it never disappoints. It always leaves me with a roller coaster of emotions - happy, sad, proud, honored.  We are so lucky to be able to attend such an awesome school that puts on great events throughout the year.  I'm just sad that I have to wait for several more years before experiencing one again :(

Brady serving me some fruit and cake

The only way to ensure we get a picture with a smile is to promise another one with silly faces!


Next it was time to open gifts - a handmade card, bracelet and flower pin. 
These are some of my most treasured gifts!
My favorite thing to do with Mommy is play, snug and watch show. Love, Brady

And the performance began...



Brady with his teachers, Teacher Chris and Teacher Karen



No comments: