Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my awesome hubby who is always striving to be the best Dad he can.  I admire his strength, determination, work ethic, and constant need to do better for our family. He is my rock and a great teacher. I can only hope that our kids soak up a sliver of that intelligent, crazy, creative mind he has.

Here are some of the homemade gifts and cards that the kids made for Dad -
(I narrated for Nattie)



We celebrated Father's Day this year by having brunch with all the Drevniaks. 
 Cousins

Happy Father's Day to my Dad. You have always been a constant in my life - giving me encouragement when needed, tough love when required and knowledge when sought. And of course, opinions are provided with or without asking. I can always depend on you for a honest thought and I value your opinion more than I'm willing to admit. We are more alike than different which can be frustrating at times but I will always admire you and be proud to call you my Dad.

No comments: